If you do not have access to building supply water (cooling tower water), and dry fluid coolers are not an option, consider the high efficiency air cooled VX030DZV chiller to be used with our high efficiency air cooled condensers. These condensers can be located on the roof or ground and can be designed to operate in ambients up to 105° F and down to –20° F during the winter months.
- Models available: VX010, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 60 with dual High Efficiency Scroll compressors.
- Freon 410A.
- Compact Size.
- Easily Removed For Service.
- Outstanding Reliability.
- Unsurpassed Operating Efficiencies.
- Ease Of Operation.
- Dual refrigeration circuits.
- Extraordinary Safety Protection.
- Satin coated sheetmetal powder coated and baked.
- Dual Circuit Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Evaporators.
- High Efficiency – Low Freon volume all aluminum “Micro Channel” condensers.
- NEMA / EEMAC Type 4/12 Control Panel.
- Designed in compliance with CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 236-11 and UL 1995 4th edition 2005 Heating and Cooling Equipment.
- Evaporator certified to UL 207 7th edition and C22.2 no. 140.3-M1987.
- AHRI performance certified to AHRI 550/590.